It’s already difficult to distinguish between truth and fiction these days and when combined with logic, you’ll see how difficult it is with these 10 following statements:
- If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds just like Pac-Man.
- The YKK on your zipper stands for “Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.”
- Maine is the closest U.S. state to Africa.
- Anne Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barbara Walters were born in the same year, 1929.
The name Jessica was created by Shakespeare in the play Merchant of Venice.
- Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPhone than she did to the building of the Great Pyramid.
- Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
- The toy Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- Woody from Toy Story has a full name too — it’s Woody Pride.
- Carrots were originally purple.
Originally, purple carrots were the norm, but there were some offshoots — yellow and white ones appeared in the wild. Over time, somehow, 17th century Dutch carrot growers managed to cultivate these yellow and white ones carrots into the orange ones we are familiar with today.
- Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.
Teaching started in Oxford as early as 1096, and by 1249, the University was officially founded. The Aztec civilization as we know it began with the founding of Tenochtitlán in 1325. 21.
- Not once in the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme does it mention that he’s an egg.
- France was still executing people with a guillotine when the first Star Wars film came out.
- Armadillos nearly always give birth to identical quadruplets.