We all have amazing days and then we all have bad days too. We’re a ‘glass is half full’ type of team so here are 10 pleasing and uplifting facts to help brighten up your day:
- Did you know Sloths like plums enough to wake up from their naps to eat them? Yes, it’s true!
- Zoos and their keepers match puppies and cheetah cubs. Cheetahs are very skittish creatures, but share many body language traits with dogs. Seeing dogs act relaxed when for example a door gets opened helps them relax. Because they mature together they become best friends.
- Dolphins make up games with winners and losers. If a dolphin in a zoo is relocated it teaches it’s new friends games from the old zoo.
- All humans are born with a desire to help. If you, in the presence of a toddler, drop something and reach down for it, but pretend to be unable to get it, toddlers will pick it up and hand it to you. Irrespective of culture, skin color, social status.
- That squirrels lose track of the majority of nuts that they bury, they inadvertently plant new trees!
- Penguins mate for life, and they propose by giving their prospective mate a pebble.
- Otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t float away from each other.
- There are more museums in America than MсDonald’s and Starbucks combined.
- You are the world to billions of tiny living creatures, so you are never truly alone.
FINALLY – OUR FAVORITE!:
- People blind from birth smile despite never having seen someone smile before.